Originally this practice in Notting Hill was started in the 1930s by Shilton Webster-Jones (1899-1986). He was Principal of the British School of Osteopathy (BSO) from 1947-1967, and was taught by J M Littlejohn who brought Osteopathy to the UK and founded the BSO in 1917. “Webber’s” practice was continued from the late 1960s by Philip Latey, who was also a pioneering osteopath and lecturer at the BSO. Philip emigrated to Australia in 1988, where he continues to teach and practice. After Philip left the practice merged with that of Andrew Ferguson, who moved from Fulham to Notting Hill in 1987. We have been in the current premises since 1989. In 2011 another local osteopath, Frank Ying, retired and his patients are now treated at this practice. The telephone number 7727 7733 has been used by an Osteopathic practice for over 70 years, making it one of the oldest in the country.